Tokyo (東京, Tōkyō) is a large industrial metropolis, made up of various different districts.
Tokyo is a large industrial city, divided into separate districts. It holds several different train stations, which include the Tabata (田端, Tabata) and Komagome (駒込, Komagome) stations, for traveling. All the Special Fire Brigades are located within the city, and are tasked to deal with situations involving Flame Human.
Many years ago, flames erupted around the world, causing calamity to the point continents being ripped apart and not being hospitable, while Tokyo is the only place left that can hold a civilization. Thanks to The Holy Sol Temple and Haijima Industries building the Amaterasu together, an abundance of power was at their service to use across the empire, allowing more people to migrate to Tokyo. It also became more common to put one's given name in front of their family name, except in Asakusa, where they don't utilize the power of Amaterasu.
Fire Fighting Infrastructures Edit
- 1st Special Fire Fighting Cathedral (Shinjuku District)
- 2nd Special Fire Fighting Base
- 5th Special Fire Fighting Industrial Complex
- 7th Special Fire Fighting Station (Asakusa District)
- Special Fire Cathedral 8
Central Tokyo Edit
- This city shares its name with its real-world counterpart, Tokyo, in Japan.
- Both "Tataba" and "Komagome" stations are directly based on the real-world Tabata and Komagome stations. Several other buildings in the city are also direct inspirations of real-world buildings.